Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Miami's Cubanoids Protest AGAINST Peace!

May 7, 2010 at 8:00 P.M. From a public computer: "Errors" inserted and corrected.
November 9, 2009 at 8:45 P.M. Evidently, Mr. Rubio and the Cubanazos actually favor the policy of incarcerating juveniles for life in Florida. This is probably the punishment for kids convicted of shoplifting. These, in my opinion, criminal sentences are being reviewed by the U.S. Supreme Court. The horror associated with the legal systems of New Jersey and Florida have moved international organizations to outrage and expressions of compassion for the victims of both states. Cuba's legal system cannot be worse than these two states' so-called "court systems." Perhaps you will wish to insert another "error" in this essay, Senator Bob? ("Is Senator Bob 'For' Human Rights?")

I am grateful for the international attention devoted to these blogs. Any further attention that you can generate for these matters is deeply appreciated. Political and legal corruption does not fare well in the light of public scrutiny.

October 18, 2009 at 10:01 A.M. "Errors" were inserted overnight in my essay examining Martha Nussbaum's review in The New Republic. I cannot say at this time, to the best of my knowledge and recollection, how many other writings have been damaged, if any. ("Senator Bob, Corrupt Law Firms, and New Jersey Ethics.") "The Cover-Up Continues," (Editorial) in The New York Times, October 26, 2009, at p. A22.

An Order of Protection for these blogs may be ignored and should be redundant given existing legal protections and rights that are ignored every day by N.J. officials and lawyers.

Two items should interest the "Cubanoids": John F. Burns, "Britain: High Court Approves Releasing U.S. Intelligence Documents on Torture," in The New York Times, October 17, 2009, at p. A5 (interesting byline), then Scott Shane, "C.I.A. Is Cagey About '63 Files Tied to Oswald," in The New York Times, October 17, 2009, at p. A11. (C.I.A. collusion in JFK murder -- with cooperation of Cuban-American operatives -- is alleged, along with the Cubanazo's role in development of psychological tortures being used in Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib, possibly in New Jersey and Florida against African-Americans.)

Immediately after I posted this item, my security system was disabled. I will struggle to restore that system. Three attempts to restart my computer have not helped.

"His [Jefferson Morley's] lawsuit has uncovered the central role in overseeing directorate activities of Mr. Joannides, the deputy director for psychological warfare at the C.I.A/'s Miami station, code named JM/WAVE. He worked closely with directorate leaders, documents show, corresponding with them under pseudonyms, paying their travel expenses and achieving an important degree of control over the [Cuban exile] group, as a July 1963 agency fitness report put it." ("How Censorship Works in America.")

Readers should expect regular insertions of "errors" in this essay from C.I.A. veterans of the Cold War having a banana daiquiri somewhere in South Beach. I welcome such "error-insertions" as confirmation of much of what I am saying, however hurtful they are to me personally. I hate to disappoint you gentlemen, but Batista is dead. ("Havana Nights and CIA Tapes.")

Isn't it interesting to discover that your tax dollars are financing "psychological warfare" techniques to be used, eventually, against Americans? ("Psychological Torture in the American Legal System.")

October 12, 2009 at 10:53 A.M. Hackers are obstructing my security system. I will run scans throughout the day. ("Burn Notice.") This sordid history among Cubanoid-fascists and C.I.A. operatives may explain not only catastrophes like the Watergate break-in, but also the torture interrogations at Abu Ghraib and the shady role of "Southcom," located in Miami, in these events. Also, continuing torture and murder at Guantanamo and "Gunatanamo." (Listen, chico, I will save you the trouble of inserting the "error.") Cigar? Say hello to Kay Li Causi, Bob.

October 10, 2009 at 2:34 P.M. "Errors" were inserted in "Why I am not an ethical relativist." I have made the necessary corrections for the time being. ("Roberto Unger's Revolutionary Legal Theory.")

October 1, 2009 at 2:20 P.M. I just experienced a number of obstructions in accessing this post, which is a further demonstration of the "commitment to free speech" of many opponents of Cuba's Revolutionary government. "Errors" were inserted in my essay examining the film work of Melanie Griffith. Ms. Griffith is not a Communist. ("The Art of Melanie Griffith.")

I surmise that Ms. Milgram will not disrupt her "lesbian love-fest" to arrest persons committing these crimes -- like daily violations of civil rights over a period of years -- who happen to be lesbian friends, if they are lesbian friends. I cannot say whether rumors of Nydia Hernandez, Esq.'s lesbianism are true. I have no personal knowledge of Ms. Hernandez's sexual-orientation nor of her exact relationship with a law school friend who was, allegedly, "very close" to Ms. Hernandez. ("Martha?") Lots of luck, girls.

I wonder whether Ms. Hernandez visited my sites and engaged in attacks on my writings? Jose Ginarte, Esq.? Perhaps we will find out. Maybe Nydia was promised a judgeship if "she helped out." Did you believe that, Nydia? Who would do such a thing? Who would make such a promise to a gullible young lawyer? Luisa? Mary Anne? Paula? Yolanda? Edgar? Senator Menendez, can you clarify these matters? Most likely it was about cold, hard, cash. Mucho dinero, Ladies?

I cannot say and will not speculate concerning the "intimacy" between Sybil R. Moses and Deborah T. Poritz nor whether these "relationships," if any, between these so-called "ladies" (women, I never say "chics") explain the continuing spectacle of sanctioned copyright violations and defacements of texts. Which of you ladies was "close" to Diana Lisa Riccioli? Debbie? Both? This would be a good time to insert another "error" in my writings. Since my t.v. signal is already obstructed, it may be a good idea to try to break my radio. This abuse of government power amounts to urinating on the Bill of Rights, publicly.

I will provide detailed essays examining the sex lives and disturbing allegations against prominent members of the bar I know well in New Jersey -- such as Cuban-Americans Ariel Rodriguez, of the Superior Court, Appellate Division; Jose Linares, Federal District Court Judge with a wonderful sense of humor about African-Americans; Jose Fuentes of the New Jersey Superior Court; and others. Profiles of each of these persons are coming up. ("What is it like to be tortured?" and "Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's Agency of Torture.")

In no case will I be as violative of privacy rights as persons acting for the state of New Jersey have been violative of my rights. ("What is it like to be plagiarized?" and "The Long Goodbye.")

Continuing responses to the violations and defacements of my writings will be directed to these gentlemen, personally, and to other members of the N.J. Hispanic Bar Association, whose peccadillos will be discussed at length, along with those of many more Cuban-American politicians in New Jersey and Florida. How you doing Candido? Still happy to be a "boot-licker," Candido?

This will be my response to censorship emanating from Trenton in violation of federal laws and the U.S. Constitution. Further inserted "errors" will serve to confirm much of what I am saying. ("Stuart Rabner and Conduct Unbecoming to the Judiciary in New Jersey" and "Deborah T. Poritz and Conduct Unbecoming to the Judiciary in New Jersey.")

All of these persons should be disbarred if we are serious about legal ethics -- including members of N.J.'s disgraced Supreme Court -- rather than using ethics violations MANUFACTURED against political dissidents as weapons of censorship in order to crush radical political opposition. N.J. courts should enforce First Amendment rights. ("Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's Agency of Torture.")

Rabner and Poritz have both "served" as New Jersey Chief Justices. I cannot say what other interests in society they have also "served," besides their own interests which they have certainly "served" very handsomely indeed. Does Mr. Rabner know of these unconstitutional censorship efforts? If so, has he brought them to the attention of law enforcement in New Jersey? Complicity, in the form of silence, is a share in the guilt of (and for) these offenders and their offenses, Mr. Rabner. Ms. Milgram? Senator Bob? As a member of the bar, no lawyer can be a party to the criminal violation of human rights nor a participant in a criminal conspiracy to violate civil rights. Perhaps a bomb might be placed in my refrigerator by Mr. Posada-Carriles. ("American Hypocrisy and Luis Posada Carriles.")

What did you "ladies and gentlemen" in N.J. know and when did you know it? More cover-ups, boys? Perhaps it is time to send another angry real estate lawyer to threaten me? ("A Letter From the DRB in New Jersey" and "Another Letter From the DRB in New Jersey.") Was it Tuchin's man who approached me in a New York bookstore in an attempt to provoke a physical confrontation?

September 24, 2009 at 5:24 P.M. Yahoo e-mail is inaccessible. I am working at a public computer.

September 24, 2009 at 8:16 A.M. An advertisement was just posted at this blog, against my will, purporting to come from "Ads by Google": "NJ DWI Lawyers, http://www.new-jersey-dwi-defense.com/ "


I am not now -- nor have I ever in my life -- been charged with DWI. (Again: "Burn Notice.")

September 23, 2009 at 8:47 A.M. "Error" inserted overnight. I have now corrected that "error." I am aware that both the Cubanazos and N.J. mafia guys have newspaper people on the payroll for "stunts" aimed at politicians or others that they dislike. I wouldn't be surprised if the White House gate crashers were paid to do their stunt and received assistance in getting in the door. The goal of that exploit was to embarass the President, which (despite the constant repetition of the story) isn't happening. "Most admired man in America," Mr. Obama. How many Nobel Prizes does Senator Bob have?

Most people in America are worried about the economy gutted by Bush/Cheney. Mr. Obama is trying to fix the mess. If my story goes public, which is possible, the same hired journalists will engage in character assassination against me. Fine. This will prove much of what I am saying. Oh, you guys intended to embarass the U.S. President? Well, no one can question your patriotism.

AP, "26 Arrested in Three States In Medicare Fraud Schemes," in The New York Times, December 16, 2009, at p. A33. (Cuban-Americans are promiment in a multistate scam of medicare money explaining much of the "success and accomplishment" in the Florida Cubanoid community. Millions of dollars stolen from taxpayers. No drugs? Ex-CIA operatives?)
AP, "Cuba 'Peace Concert' Draws Multitudes," in The New York Times, September 21, 2009, at p. A8.
Ginger Thompson, "In Further Sign of Thaw, U.S. Official Meets Cuban Authorities," in The New York Times, September 30, 2009, at p. A7. ("Ginger" has been brought under control. I wonder whether "Ginger" knows "Manohla"?)
David Sandison, The Life and Times of Che Guevara (Bristol: Parragon, 1996). (Copies of this book will be sent to Senator Bob Menendez and other Cuban-American politicians.)

The Times is intimidated by Cubanoid threats. Hence, they only carry items favorable to the Cuban-American peace effort under an AP or fictional byline. How curious that "Manohla Dargis" and "Ginger Thompson" were not assigned this story? Senator Bob? Congresswoman Ross-Lehtinen? Or is it "Ross-Lehtirer"? Any ideas about this? Mel ("Mel-the-Man") Martinez? How about it, Albio Sires? Any truth to rumors of an F.B.I. investigation in West New York, Albio? Anthony Suarez, Esq.? Is that cash burning a hole in your pocket, Anthony?

Senator Bob is losing many of his soldiers. Pending bank fraud investigations in Hudson County should add a little spice to the holiday season. ("New Jersey's Mafia Culture in Law and Politics" and "More Mafia Members Arrested in New Jersey" as well as "An Unpleasant Encounter with New Jersey's State Police.")

"Hundreds of thousands of Cubans attended an open-air 'peace concert' in Havana on Sunday headlined by the Colombian rock star 'Juanes,' [irony?] an event criticized by some Cuban-Americans who said the performers were lending support to the island's Communist government simply by showing up."

A person who is of Colombian citizenship is told by these Right-wing Cubanoids (Preparation H?) where and when he can perform? Says who? Mr. "Juanes" refused to accept this instruction and responded to vicious criticisms from Miami by saying that "Miami is one of [his] favorite cities."

I agree about Miami. The Cuban food is some of the best in the country, especially in the vicinity of Calle Ocho. There is a bookstore specializing in Spanish language works from all over Latin America that is as good as what I find in New York. The people are, mostly, friendly and patient with tourists, even beyond the South Beach area. Women are often astonishingly beautiful and athletic, also (usually) on the friendly side. Try the Cuban sandwiches at El Toston.

A tiny segment of the Cuban-American population enjoys bizarre power through intimidation and corruption in local government. They hint at the horror that would befall Cuba in the absence of a Revolutionary government on the island, a government which (with all its faults) is probably better than what these fascists would bring to the Cuban people. Like "Juanes," I am not easily intimidated. (Fidel Castro's 'History Will Absolve Me.'")

Any more computer harassment today? Insults? Threats? "Error"-insertions? A little censorship before dinner?

"The excitement [in Havana] did not extend to some accross the Straits of Florida, where Juanes had endured death threats, CD-smashing protests and boycotts since anouncing his plan for the concert in Havana." ("Babalu and Free Speech Too!")

Did Cubanoids delete letters from his Internet writings using New Jersey computers? Now I understand the suppression of my book and "sanctioned" defacements of my Internet writings. These Right-wing and mafia people and their corrupt public officials speak of "freedom" and "democracy." I wonder why I cannot access my Yahoo mail or MSN groups? Has MSN really closed? ("How Censorship Works in America.") Publish America? Lulu? Any attorney involved in this conspiracy against me should be disbarred and indicted. Good luck with the ethics matters, Mr. Ginarte. F.B.I. troubles, Jose Ginarte?

September 30, 2009 at 10:27 A.M. "Errors" were inserted and corrected in several essays. More attacks on these writings and continued suppression as well as censorship attempts must be anticipated. ("Censorship and Cruelty in New Jersey.")

"The police in Key Biscayne, Fla., said they were monitoring the homes of both the singer and his manager." ("American Hypocrisy and Luis Posada Carriles.")

I hope they will monitor my computer and keep an eye on my family members.

" ... Some Cuban-American officials used the opportunity to deride United States foreign policy toward Cuba, and the 47 year-old trade embargo in particular. But Juanes insisted that the concert was about music, not politics." ("Does Senator Menendez Have Mafia Friends? and "Senator Bob, the Babe, and the Big Bucks.")

Everything is about extreme fascistic politics among these Cubanazos, equipped with large gold medallions and shiny pointy shoes, even when they are women, and who represent, as I say, only a minute fraction of the population. The attempt to, as it were, "highjack" the agenda of the U.S. president and DICTATE American foreign policy on the Cuba issue (thank God!) is doomed to fail. I will be riding a bus to Boston. Threats to hijack that bus and take it to Cuba do not worry me. (The foregoing statement is what is known as "humorous.")

Mr. Obama is also not easily intimidated. It is a crime to threaten the life of the President of the United States of America. No one is going to put a bomb in the "jumbo jet" of America's foreign policy.

The foreign policy of the United States of America is formulated by the Chief Executive and carried out (exclusively) by the Secretary of State, Hillary Rodham-Clinton, and other U.S. executive officials, as well as the men and women employed by the State Department, together with all other relevant governmental agencies. All segments of the population are heard in developing that policy, including Cuban-Americans of every political persuasion. However, ultimate responsibility -- which I do not envy -- rests with these high public officials and not with a group of aging Ricky Ricardos sipping "expresso" coffee and munching on fake Cuban cigars. (I don't look a day over 45!) "Deuce Martinez of the C.I.A.?" Is it true that Cuban-American Right-wingers are partial to "Grey's Anatomy"? "The L-Word"?

I am not overly troubled by persons from the coopted OAE in New Jersey posting insults of me on-line. These insults are "fire works before historical truth, fading all-too quickly. They do not trouble us ..." (Fidel Castro)

"In another sign of improving relations between Cuba and the United States, a senior State Department official has talked with high-level Cuban officials in Havana about a variety of issues, including ways to improve cooperation on migration and the fight against drug trafficking."

" ... Among small but significant gestures, United States officials turned off an electronic sign that streamed anti-Castro messages on the windows of the United States Interests Section, the diplomatic complex Washington maintains in Havana. In return, Cuban officials lowered dozens of large black flags they have raised to block the view of the sign." ("Che" and "Today's Cuban Revolutionaries Are on the Internet.")

"... 'Look at the momentum; look at the pace of these steps,' said Julia E. Sweig, a Cuba expert at the Council on Foreign Relations. 'It's a departure from many, many years of practice.' ..."

The Cuban authorities have borrowed a page from the State Department's book and adopted a "good-cop-bad-cop" routine: President Castro talks tough; Mr. Alarcon is conciliatory. Perhaps they are seeking to "condition" us into a more healthy adjustment to political realities. Carrot and stick approach? Another "error" inserted and corrected. I expected much worse. A "sexy" profile of Nydia Hernandez is coming up.

I continue to believe that the greatest obstacle to genuine peace and progress that would benefit MILLIONS of Cubans and Americans, who are suffering now, is the opposition of a politically significant, but numerically and even culturally trivial sector of the Cuban-American community. Mr. Diaz-Balart? Pointless cruelty and suffering caused to millions of poor people by "cruel embargos" is never in the interests of the United States. If interviewed by Cuban or any media, I will be happy to make this point and provide supporting documentation. I understand that many of my essays are appearing in foreign media as a protest against censorship in America. Corporate media in the U.S. (so far) has been instructed to ignore me. When, or if, they can no longer ignore me, then coverage will be slanted in favor of corporate politicians. I am glad if persons in Cuba are witnessing this spectacle and that my writings are circulating on the island.

Threats and further copyright violations, or destructions of my writings, will not prevent me from participating in such an interview, if it is offered to me, nor from publishing my writings somehow and somewhere. If I am subjected to a physical assault, I will do my best in my own humble way to protect myself.

These Right-wing fans of "conditioning" are among the people who censor my writings, I believe, insult opposition figures, and respond to any gesture of communication or peace between the U.S. and Cuba with threats. These self-proclaimed "freedom fighters" are really opponents of the freedom of others to disagree with them. They are protected in America by corrupt, mafia-influenced political figures. They are unrepresentative of the Cuban-American community in their racism, anti-semitism, lack of charity or compassion for the poor and afflicted, sadistic relish of control, homophobia -- control of the political agenda affecting the two countries and all forms of speech that they dislike. It is time for the U.S. to "move on" from the Bay of Pigs fiasco, not to repeat the error in Honduras or anywhere else. Mr. Rubio should accept his sexual-orientation (whatever it may be) and enjoy equal rights to marriage with every other person in America.

$74 MILLION per year, the Times reported recently, is spent by the U.S. on disrupting the Cuban Revolutionary government, whereas half that sum in technological and humane assistance would create more friends on the island for America as well as positive growth in recognition of civil rights for all Cubans.

October 10, 2009 at 3:12 P.M. "Errors" were inserted in foregoing paragraphs. I have corrected them, again, even as further allegations against Senator Menendez are rumored to be on the verge of exploding. Money laundering, perhaps, or allegedly? I can only hope that supporters of the Senator and members of the Cuban-American community are not among the participants in these CONTINUING tiresome and foolish displays of censorship and totalitarianism that help to confirm the disgust and horror expressed by persons all over the world for Cubanoid fascism emanating from Miami or New Jersey. Do you wish to delete another letter from one of my words, Mr. Sires? ("Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's Agency of Torture.")

These fascists in pencil-thin mustaches (regardless of gender) also seek control of the distribution of political power among ALL persons in the Cuban-American community strictly on the basis of political values. I welcome disagreement with my views. However, I will not be prevented from expressing those views. ("Time to End the Embargo Against Cuba" and "Today's Cuban Revolutionaries Are on the Internet.")

If you are not a far Right-wing Republicano, then you get hostility and censorship from "them," Right-wing Cubans and their paid-for politicians. In the words of a Republican Vice President, Dan (Mr. "potatoe"-head) Quayle, who served under George Bush, "the Elder" -- "I wear their scorn with pride." (That's how he spelled it, folks.) Have some plastic covers for the couch.