Monday, February 23, 2009

Still in Your Faces!

February 23, 2009 at 4:04 P.M. Early this afternoon MSN Groups was obstructed by a notice on my screen indicating that MSN Groups -- and presumably, Critique -- no longer exists. I am not convinced that this notice is genuine. I am pretty sure that, eventually, I will get back to my group. I suspect that this is more "fun and games" from the Jersey Boys with their Cuabanazo partners.

I am not surprised at this turn of events. I will continue posting at blogger. I will also search for alternative locations to create a new blog/group, if this situation lasts much longer. One way or another, I will continue to write. (It is a war even to post these essays at blogspot.)

This could be about further attempts to silence me or to suppress my freedom of speech and writings. This suggests that I have done and that I am doing harm to the Jersey Mafia. I hope so. Senator Bob may be about to be INDICTED because of the Xanadu matter or any one of several obvious scams, in my opinion. Alternatively, the U.S. government may be so corrupt and inept that this continuing nightmare will persist. It is possible that no one cares because no one is minding the store. I hope this is not the case. If this is how things are, then we have already lost the "War Against Terror" by becoming terrorists and/or totalitarians.

Whatever may be the reality on the ground, I will continue to fight for my human rights and to protest against crimes committed against me on a daily basis -- crimes committed, publicly, like violations of civil rights, suppression of speech, years of theft, rape, assaults, and just about everything else that could be done to a person. I will not stop. I will not legitimate this for you. You will continue to have me in your face, Mr. Rabner.

Why has Jaynee LaVecchia not yet resigned after the disappearance of $300 MILLION dollars in the HIP deal? That's what I call unethical. Tell your friends in law enforcement about this struggle.

I will reproduce every single post from Critique, with or without images. I will continue to express disgust and outrage at New Jersey's corrupt criminal legal system that permits this abuse and torment to continue and also at those who delight in this infliction of psychological pain upon a person who has experienced the great suffering and loss that I have known in my life -- suffering and loss taking place over nearly twenty-one years now which is caused by persons who judge my ethics.

You are without the capacity or right to judge my ethics, intellect or philosophical opinions in New Jersey's radioactive and putrid Mafia territories. What's that smell? New Jersey? For any Jew or African-American to be a part of enslaving, experimenting upon, or otherwise tormenting and wounding any human being is tragic. This episode "smells" of Tuchin, Riccioli and New Jersey's corrupt power structure.

I hope M.S. is alive and that she knows how much I love her. I have a grand total of nineteen dollars today. She is welcome to that amount of money, if she needs it, or any amount that I may ever have. The same is true for my other family members. There is no need to steal my money, even in the Garden State. You can have it if you need it. This is not the America I believe in or hoped existed. I cannot say what happened to that America that respected dissent. Maybe my America never existed. I cannot believe that these psychological torture techniques, censorship and suppression of speech, threats and insults making use of psychological methods is an accident or possible without government cooperation. Let's hope it is only New Jersey being New Jersey.

What happened to this country? What happened to the rule of law? Was that always bullshit?

The torture or manipulation of children and old people takes a special sort of person, the kind of person that is easily found in Union City or Trenton, New Jersey. All of this is not tolerable in a free or decent society. Anyone who has participated in this conspiracy to commit these crimes against innocent and helpless people is a disgusting and sad person, whose "miserable life" I do not envy. Mr. Rabner, if the shoe fits ...

Censors are the monsters and totalitarians. You are the evil people against whom we must fight, whatever the consequences or result. You make me sick. I am saddened to think that you are members of my ethnic group. I hope that none of you doing these things are Cuban-Americans because, if you are, you make Fidel Castro look good by comparison. My mistake, I guess, was going to the Lulu site this morning.

I will spend part of every day trying to get back to my group, as I say, and I will continue to affirm my commitment to the struggle against racism, fascism (whether Cuban-American or any other kind), fighting to make it clear to people who do not get it that "us" includes all persons of any race who are willing to live decent and law-abiding lives. Destruction of my writings will not allow you to be as smart as I am, nor to have read as much as I did when I was in college (let alone these days), nor to write as well as I do. Plagiarism isn't going to help you. With all my faults, on my worst day, I am better than the people engaging in this cyberwarfare against my writings and me. KFC, anyone?

Whatever you do to hurt me, at some level we both know that you are poisoned by the envy that you feel for what you will never match-up to -- which is my intellect. Tough. YOUR life because of the moral cancer and stench that you "are" may be described as sad and pitiful, not mine. You will get what you deserve eventually. I hope that it will be soon.

I affirm, once again, all of my loves, values, struggles, commitments to the America that once existed and to the Constitution that tells me that each of these torments I endure is a great crime and that any person responsible for them is a great criminal. Have a nice day.