Monday, October 26, 2009

Manohla Dargis Strikes Again!

January 6, 2012 at 11:41 A.M. A spacing "error" that had been previously corrected was reinserted in this text. I have now corrected that "error" once more.

December 2, 2009 at 8:24 A.M. "Claudia Dreifus" must be related to Manohla Dargis a.k.a. (?) Ginger Thompson, Carlotta Gall. Claudia Dreifus, "Life in the Teens: A Conversation with Laurence Steinberg, Adolescent Psychologist," in The New York Times, December 1, 2009, at p. D1. (Any adolescent who is a psychologist must be pretty special.) Benedict Carey's incoherence is repeated -- "again, and again." Claudia, do you mean a psychologist who is an expert on adolescence? "Patricia Cohen" may be able to help clarify these matters. "Vivien Schweitzer"? ("The Heidegger Controversy.") What happened to the Times?

November 13, 2009 at 9:30 A.M. "Error" inserted and corrected, once more.

October 30, 2009 at 7:05 P.M. "Errors" inserted, again, in this essay. I have done my best to correct them.

October 30, 2009 at 9:41 A.M. During a week when 14 American servicemen died in a helicopter crash, new offensives by the Taliban began in Afghanistan and Pakistan, bombings resulted in hundreds of deaths in Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan -- additional "errors" were inserted by Right-wing Cubans and their mafia-politicians in my essay celebrating and defending the Constitution for which those soldiers are dying. You decide: Who is "unethical"? ("Manifesto for the Unfinished American Revolution.")

October 28, 2009 at 12:10 P.M. My computer's clock is still off by an hour; no telephone service as of about (at least) 11:15 A.M. Since all of my bills are paid, I can only surmise that this is part of the psychological torture effort from New Jersey. Unfortunately, I have several aged relatives who may call in an emergency and whose lives or welfare -- in addition to other harms being suffered by many persons over nearly twenty-one years -- make this little exploit highly dangerous. Financial pressures on me and my family members should be next. "Error 101?"

Do you speak to me of "ethics," Mr. Rabner? A notice informs me that "the Internet is unavailable." Luckily, I was able to get on-line. At any time, I may be prevented from doing so from this computer. I will then find public computers to continue writing. ("A Letter From the DRB, in New Jersey" and "Another Letter From the DRB, in New Jersey.")

I wonder why these letters from the DRB were stamped with a postage meter from Union City, not Trenton? Coincidence, Senator Bob? ("Is Senator Bob 'For' Human Rights?")

October 28, 2009 at 9:00 A.M. A letter was removed from a word overnight. I have restored that letter. No t.v. yet. Telephone calls and other harassments are always expected. ("Che" and "Is Senator Menendez a Suspect in Mafia-Political Murder in New Jersey?") At any time, I may be prevented from writing. Also, I may experience an unfortunate accident. I will struggle to continue writing somehow and somewhere, from public computers perhaps. In the event of my death, I will probably will be unable to write further. However, I may still be able to draw a public salary from New Jersey's mafia-controlled government even beyond the grave. I can certainly continue to vote in local elections. ("New Jersey is the Home of the Living Dead" and, soon, "Sybil R. Moses Joins the Lesbian Love-Fest.")

October 27, 2009 at 1:03 P.M. An advertisement has been imposed on this blog: "CIA Intelligence Degree, Attend on-line CIA college and earn your intelligence degree. Start now. http://www.apu.edu/ "

After recent experiences, "CIA" and "intelligence" are mutually exclusive categories, especially when it comes to Miami's Ricky Ricardo agents or Hudson County's mafiosos. "My name is Cuban Pete ..." ("Fidel Castro's 'History Will Absolve Me.'") Senator Bob claims -- on very little visible evidence -- that he can "mambo with the best of 'em." We will be the judges of that claim. Exploding cigar? "Deuce Martinez"? I can only hope that these are not the people responsible for America's security.

October 27, 2009 at 9:00 A.M. My television signal is dead, again, and calls from marketers are expected throughout the day. I am sure that this "pattern" recurring for one of many hundreds of days is only a coincidence. Access to these blogs may be denied and additional defacements of texts must be expected to the indifference of American authorities in several states. Oh, well ... a cellphone call to Time/Warner resulted in the advice from "Mohammed" that we visit a P.C. Richard and purchase a new t.v. set. (I doubt that the person's name is really "Mohammed" or that he works for Time/Warner.) Racism is common among Right-wing Cubans. Is the idea to deceive victims into blaming other ethnic groups or races for your crimes? Does this explain "Patricia Cohen"? ("The Heidegger Controversy.")

A second call on October 28, 2009 to "Miriam" at Time/Warner resulted in the response that "our computers are down." It is amazing to think that Time/Warner's computers may be "down." I am tempted to believe that "Miriam" (Alina Falcone of "Univision"? Manohla Dargis?) does not really "work" for Time/Warner. What do you think, Senator Bob? I wonder whether Senator Bob can clarify these matters? ("Raymond Chandler and 'The Simple Art of Murder.'")

I also wonder whether disruption in phone service is connected to my t.v. troubles? Who could do such a thing? Surely, no U.S. Senator would lend himself to such tactics, right? ("Does Senator Menendez Have Mafia Friends?" and "Senator Bob, the Babe, and the Big Bucks.") Publish America? Lulu? ("How Censorship Works in America" and "Censorship and Cruelty in New Jersey.")

Is "Univision" involved in computer crime? Did Marilyn Straus work as an Executive Producer at Univision? Was she targeted by local politicians or gangsters with connections at that t.v. station? I wonder whether there is a "connection" between Univision and Lulu? ("Jennifer Velez is a 'Dyke Magnet!'" and "Trenton's Nasty Lesbian Love-Fest!")

October 26, 2009 at 2:57 P.M. Only a few "errors" were inserted in this text. However, I notice that my computer's clock shows a time of 2:00 P.M. This may mean that other writings at this blog were disfigured, again, or that "errors" have been inserted in the continuing effort at what they call "frustration inducement." ("Time to End the Embargo Against Cuba" and "Is Union City, New Jersey Meyer Lansky's Whore House?")

October 26, 2009 at 8:41 A.M. Please see "'The Reader': A Movie Review" and "'Revolutionary Road': A Movie Review." Attacks on this brief comment, which could have been much longer, are always expected. I experienced the usual difficulties in posting this work. I anticipate additional "error-insertions" from frustrated "Cubanoids" and their Mafia brethren. ("Fidel Castro's 'History Will Absolve Me'" and "American Hypocrisy and Luis Posada Carriles" as well as "New Jersey is Lucky Luciano's Havana.")

Has Manohla Dargis neglected her responsibilities in order to, as it were, "open her legs"? ("'The Reader': A Movie Review" and "'Revolutionary Road': A Movie Review.")


Manohla Dargis, "Now Starring at the Movies: Famous Dead Women," in The New York Times, Sunday, "Ideas and Trends," October 25, 2009, at p. 4. ("What is it like to be plagiarized?")

Incoherence and illiteracy are among the ideas and trends "celebrated" this week in The New York Times. The first paragraph of this memorable essay made my day:

"For actresses, it is no longer enough to be young and beautiful onscreen, they have to be dead and famous, too -- one of history's immortals."

So many immortals are "dead" (her word) -- that's why they're immortal. Given the definition of the word "immortal," it is wonderful to see immortals being mortal. Is Senator Bob "related" to Manohla Dargis?

"Filmmakers have long resurrected the dearly and notably departed with actors and actresses who flatter their memories, of course, partly because Academy members like to reward other success stories."

Whose "memories" are flattered? Filmmakers? Resurrected persons? Which "other" success stories are rewarded? Do you mean that "success" is rewarded with "success"? I think it is amazing that "dead women" can star in movies, especially when they are "immortal."

"Last year, Marion Cotillard warbled her way to the awards podium for her turn as Edith Piaf in 'La Vie en Rose.' [Warbled?] Since 2000, six of the best actress awards were for biographical performances, most of dead women." [sic.]

Any dead woman who provides us with a biographical performance -- or any other kind of performance! -- deserves some kind of award. I don't care what anybody says. Let's see what performances you give when you're dead, biographical or otherwise.

"This year, Julia Child, Coco Chanel, Queen Victoria, Keats's great love, Fanny Brawne, and now Amelia Earhart are all making a run for it."

I don't blame them one bit. I am certainly making a "run for it" anytime I see the writings of Manohla Dargis in The New York Times. Anything written by Ms. Dargis should be, as it were, "far flung." Later in this astonishing and brilliant analysis we are told:

"That's why Charlize Theron, who began her career brandishing a lot of leg and doing time as the usual masculine accessory ... "

I would love my masculine accessory to be Charlize Theron. Manohla, there is something called a "comma." Let me guess, you're from Miami and you attended Harvard University because your dad gave the school lots of money or pulled a few strings for ya, huh? Try a little flan.

" ... packed on the pounds in 'Monster' to play Aileen Wuornos, a Florida drifter turned serial killer."

Don't let this amazing wordsmith fool you. Her sense of rythm in English prose is unfailing:

"It's also why Nicole Kidman wore a fake schnoz to play Virginia Woolf in 'The Hours' and Cate Blanchett put on clown makeup to impersonate the Virgin Queen."

Is the "Virgin Queen" Jimmy Durante ("The Great Schnazola")? Yonder lies the castle of my fadder!

Things go downhill beyond this point:

" ... in the last Democratic primary, a lot of potential ticket buyers voted for an independent woman [horrors!] with cropped hair [Where will the nightmare end?] and a penchant for pantsuits."

Yeah, but what kind of man wears those pantsuits that she has a "penchant" for -- if you know what I mean. Does this refer to Ms. Palin? Ms. Rodham-Clinton? Who can say? Such is life. "Democrat" could mean anything. Ms. Dargis is a postmodern-ironist -- and then some. Somewhat? Who is to say? Who indeed. Ms. Dargis is "immortal."

My guess is that "Manohla Dargis" is a Cubanaza who can barely read or write (that much is obvious!), in any language, but who has purchased enough political connections from the oily politicians of New Jersey or Florida -- persons like Senator Bob or Mr. Rubio, perhaps Congresswoman Iliana Ross-Lehtinen -- to weasel her way on to this newspaper and inflict her illiterate prose and incoherent thoughts on readers. Oh, the horror of it all!

Please reverse the Mariel boatlift and send this person back to Havana -- if they'll take her, which I doubt. I have nothing but sympathy for this mongoloid imbecile, Manohla Dargis, but I prefer not to see her so-called "writing" in my favorite newspaper. Maybe that's just me, complaining, as I "open my legs." Jennifer Velez, are you "Manohla Dargis"? Or can you identify this so-called "journalist," Jenny-From-the-Block? Mary Ann Kriko? ("Jennifer Velez is a 'Dyke Magnet!'")

Would such a person insert "errors" in the writings of others through cybercrimes committed with the assistance of corrupt officials? I am sighing over coffee as in a Mexican soap opera! This person's view of life was formed by telenovelas. ("Cubanazos Pose a Threat to National Security!" and "Miami's Cubanoids Protest AGAINST Peace!")

I surmise that this person, "Manohla Dargis," (Walter Mercado?) is among the hackers into my computer and inserters of "errors" in my texts, probably out of envy at such modest talents as I may possess. I can see that Manohla will be sighing over coffee in high heels and too much make-up for many years to come, future-wise, even if she is a he. ("'Revolutionary Road': A Movie Review.")

" ... but the biggest romance of the year was the comic male three-way [kinky!] 'The Hangover.' ..."

There was a time when the writing of this illiterate "journalist" would not have appeared in any decent newspaper. This non-English-speaking probable anti-Communist must be among the hackers who deface and plagiarize my writings, and those of others. ("What is it like to be plagiarized?")

I wonder why they allow Ms. Dargis to get away with such crimes against the English language? Or to deface my writings? Daddy? Whoever engages in cybercrime and harassment, censorship, and the destruction of good written work -- out of envy or frustration? -- is revealing the desperation and stupidity of the inarticulate. Anne Milgram, Esq.'s "passionate and elegant prose" (irony?) is Shakespeare-like compared to this Manohla Dargis stuff. Ms. Milgram may be immortal and she sure is immoral.

Perhaps Manohla is another of Bob's "little female friends," one of his mistresses, allegedly? ("Menendez Consorts With Underage Prostitutes" and "Wedding Bells Ring For Menendez!")

Does this person, Manohla Dargis, work in your office, Anne? Are you responsible for her actions, Anne? Is this person's true identity known in New Jersey? I wonder whether Anne Milgram can explain my troubles with appliances this morning? Do you realize that these "games" with phones and computers hurt people and may put lives at risk? Who was behind the destruction of "The Philosophy Cafe" at MSN? State action? Publish America? Talk to me about your superior "ethics," Anne Milgram. OAE? Censorship? Cybercrime? Suppressions of speech are usually frowned-upon when committed by a state's Chief Law Enforcement Officer. ("Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's Agency of Torture" and "What is it like to be tortured?")

No one's expressed "opinions" are harmful, under the First Amendment, but governmental interference with the expressions of opinions by others is deeply harmful to the Constitution of the United States of America. This may be a good time to insert another "error" in this text or to try to blow up my refrigerator. No problem, we can purchase another appliance at the Xanadu mall. How do you people even have the nerve to use the word "ethics" to me? ("Senator Bob Says -- 'Xanadu and You Are Perfect Together!'")

I can only hope that I will have the opportunity to meet these wonderful people and the politicians providing protection for such criminality for a small fee.

What is at risk in this matter is America's Constitutional commitment -- or the current lack of such a commitment -- to free speech at home as men and women are asked to fight for that document and commitment abroad. Our current lack of commitment to the Constitution is being seen by the world. How is it possible for such slimy, crooked politicians (like Senator Bob, "allegedly") to thrive in the highest offices in the land? Favors for the powerful, Bob? (Again: "Is Senator Bob 'For' Human Rights?")

Protected public and criminal censorship suggests a loss of the institutions of government in New Jersey to the mafia or out-of-control corruption. America must not become Batista's Cuba. New Jersey has already become exactly that -- Batista's mafia whorehouse. ("Is Union City, New Jersey Meyer Lansky's Whore House?")

The New York Times once had something called "standards." Standards of excellence would have allowed for the publication of good writers (you decide whether I fit that category), regardless of whether you agreed with or rejected any single writer's opinions. Censorship, suppressions of speech, behind-the-back character assassinations of enemies and professional destruction (I can't wait to see you, Senator!) were relegated to totalitarian societies. (Again: "What is it like to be tortured?")

Give my regards to Gloria, Senator Bob. Still at Univision, Gloria? How is Ms. LiCausi, Senator?

My book will not be sent to on-line booksellers, no images can be posted by me, MSN is still unavailable (to me), the true number of hits at these blogs is about 50,000 by now, readers from all over the world express interest in my books, also in a collection of my humble short stories with selected essays. I receive no response to my requests for information from New Jersey's corrupt tribunals. Publishers are intimidated. These writings are altered and defaced, every day, despite copyright protection and the Constitution of the United States of America. ("Manifesto for the Unfinished American Revolution" and "Senator Bob Says 'I Love Xanadu!'")

October 28, 2009 at 8:55 A.M. A letter was removed from a word overnight. I have now restored that letter, still no t.v. set. Perhaps my toaster will be wired to explode later? ("Senator Bob Struggles to Find His Conscience.")

Do we live in a free society where political expressions of writers and artists are respected? Does copyright protection still merit recognition? You decide in Cuba, China, the Middle East and elsewhere whether America stands for freedom of conscience and the dignity of individual speakers or merely utters such platitudes for public consumption outside the nation's borders while acting very differently at home. (Again: "Manifesto for the Unfinished American Revolution" and "How Censorship Works in America" as well as "Censorship and Cruelty in New Jersey.")

I could have added another ten to fifteen incoherent remarks selected randomly from this one essay published in America's self-proclaimed "premier" newspaper. This is a typical article by this writer which should be embarassing for everyone at the Times, also for American journalism, and for the Cuban-American community. Several other articles in Sunday's newspaper were on the same level as this essay, some were WORSE. ("Nihilists in Disneyworld.")

Tell me again how you are my intellectual "superiors" in New Jersey's corridors of power or at The New York Times. I wonder whether any of these amazing writers visited "The Philosophy Cafe"? Senator Bob? Anne Milgram? Stuart Rabner? Any one of you wish to debate me on these issues on-line or in print? I am available at your convenience. You have the choice of weapons.

Disdain for the intellectual work of "the little brown people" is, sadly, the attitude of many Americans (including some at The New York Times, perhaps), especially when that intellectual work is regarded as original, creative and suggestive to scholars, internationally, despite not receiving the blessings of Manhattan's media establishment.

Billions of persons in the world are relegated to silence in order that we may savor the witty epigrams of Jeff Greenfield, perhaps writing under an alias. ("David Denby is Not Amused!")

I wonder why the Upper West Siders deny their blessings to my writings even as they plagiarize my essays? Time to insert more "errors," boys? Perhaps spacing will be affected again? Do you have some insults for me today, folks? Come on, don't keep me waiting for my morning cyberwar. Who is your daddy, Manohla? Senator Bob? Iliana Ros-Leghtinen? Lesbian love-fest? Any more "errors" that you wish to insert in my writings, ladies? (I use the word "ladies" loosely.)

I am averaging between 11 and 22 security risks per day and more intrusion attempts from New Jersey's government computers. You can do better than that. ("What is it like to be plagiarized?" and "What is it like to be censored in America?" then "More Cybercrime and Censorship.")