Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You Can't Fix Stupid!

October 18, 2008 at 3:22 P.M. I am unable to access my MSN group to post a new essay on Bernard Williams' philosophy. "Errors" continue to be inserted in this text, as I continue to correct them. I will persist in my efforts.

October 18, 2008 at 8:19 A.M. "Errors" continue to be inserted in this text. I continue to make corrections. Have a good one! A good day, that is.

October 17, 2008 at 12:28 P.M. I have been unable to reach Critique, so far today. But the day is young. I will keep trying to do so. Perhaps I will receive another visit from the "Independence Party" or "Publish America." Calls from 760-526-8513 at 11:06 A.M. Several essays at MSN have probably been vandalized. I will do my best to make all necessary corrections as quickly as possible. Calls from Time Warner, but no answer when I pick up: October 17, 2008 at 10:53 A.M. from 718-358-0900; 6:59 P.M. from 718-358-0900. How curious?

October 16, 2008 at 7:23 P.M. I just received a call from 917-822-2142 in connection, I was told, with the effort to stop the city from moving the wonderful Center School Middle School from its present location -- an effort to prevent that move that I support. Attempts to reach my group immediately after this call (when I provided my e-mail address) resulted in denials of access to my group at MSN. I am sure that this is just a coincidence. I will struggle to return to my site and correct any defacements or vandalism of my writings that have suddenly appeared in my work. (Please notice carefully whether damage is done to these writings while I am away.)

October 15, 2008 at 6:39 P.M. After three attempts, I am unable to access my MSN account and group. I will persist in my efforts to do so. I will continue to run scans, struggling to write every day. (See "Does Senator Menendez Have Mafia Friends?" and "Senator Bob, the Babe, and the Big Bucks.")

October 15, 2008 at 12:02 P.M. I was obstructed a couple times in my efforts to reach MSN. I will continue to struggle to do so. Writing an essay on Bernard Williams under such circumstances is very difficult. I will continue to write it anyway. Please see "Censorship and Cruelty in New Jersey," also "Deborah T. Poritz and Conduct Unbecoming to the Judiciary in New Jersey" and "Sybil R. Moses and Conduct Unbecoming to the Judiciary in New Jersey." Hackers may access my accounts to tamper with these writings at any time.

October 14, 2008 at 8:03 A.M. My cyberwar with the N.J. Mafia continues, as the final Presidential debate is telecast tonight. (Tomorrow ?) Latinos can count on a talking dog from Beverly Hills in recognition of our political status. We have finally arrived. I was denied access to the Internet or "Ethernet" from about 10:00 A.M. until approximately 1:00 P.M. Only two essays at Critique appear to have been altered, so far, but I will keep checking to see what other damage has been done today.

October 13, 2008 at 7:03 P.M. A notice was just posted in my building indicating that cable service, affecting my computer, would be interrupted tomorrow, from 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., which is surprising since I never received a call or written notice from Time Warner informing me of this interruption. Regular maintenance? Probably just a coincidence. In the event that I cannot regain access to my sites, I will try to find a public computer.

October 13, 2008 at 11:21 A.M. a new attack against my computer system requires me to run scans for the second time this morning. I will try to reach my MSN group later to determine what damage has been done, how many essays have been vandalized, then to make all necessary corrections. Perhaps those new indictments in New Jersey will finally be anounced. (See "Ethical Newspeak in Lucky Luciano's Havana" and "New Jersey's Feces-Covered Supreme Court.")

I do not know whether I will be able to continue writing for a while. However, I will try to do so. Call received this morning from 760-204-8405 at 10:55 A.M.

October 12, 2008 at 1:11 P.M. Several essays at Critique were damaged, apparently several at this blog also, with the goal of maximizing frustration in order to induce collapse. (See "What is it like to be tortured?" and "The Long Goodbye.") I will struggle to make all necessary corrections as soon as possible.

October 8, 2008 at 4:22 P.M. Efforts to reach my MSN group were obstructed just now. I will continue to attempt to reach that site throughout the day today, then again tomorrow. I can never say whether I will be able to write again. If I am able to do so, then I will examine the U.S. decision to grant a special license to Ramon Raul Sanchez Rizo to send supposed "humanitarian assistance" to Cuba.

Cuba has classified Mr. Sanchez Rizo as a "terrorist" after several incidents in which Cubans and Cuban interests were victims, including the destruction of a civilian airliner, allegedly, in which 73 persons on board were killed -- including Americans. I expect that N.J.'s protected hackers will try to destroy my computer, probably by using N.J. governmental resources or Florida facilities. I will do my best to continue writing.

In the event that I experience an unfortunate "lethal accident," please see "Denuncia concession de Estados Unidos a terrorista anticubano," http://www.prensa-latina.cu/print.asp?ID={c9F89683-4878-4F92-8C8B-7E2C34EBED08})&language=... (Accents are not available on this keyboard).

If these allegations against Mr. Rizo are accurate, then the U.S. decision is comparable to Pakistan making Ossama bin Laden a special envoy to the U.S. for humanitarian assistance. You cannot beat up ideas. You do not prove you are correct about something by preventing a person from speaking or writing on-line. (See "Does Senator Menendez Have Mafia Friends?" and "Senator Bob, the Babe, and the Big Bucks" at my much-attacked MSN group, Critique.)

October 8, 2008 at 10:26 A.M. I am always concerned that cyberstalkers will prevent my regaining access to these blogs, especially after a week such as this. I will do my best to continue writing from somewhere. Any assistance that you can provide to federal authorities concerning corruption in New Jersey government and law will be deeply appreciated.

As Garden State state workers' pension funds disappear into the "Twilight Zone," jobs vanish -- along with public revenue stolen by crooked politicians and judges -- while N.J.'s hapless victims of corruption trudge on to the Turnpike and Parkway where tolls are rising, even as service as well as maintenance is declining, thanks to more corruption in state politics and tainted courts. The place just takes your breath away -- literally, from all the putrid stench escaping from the N.J. Supreme Court's chambers.

"New Jersey -- Come See for Yourself!" N.J.'s "slogan" cost $250,000 and was used for 6 months. For $20.00 and all the doughnuts I can eat, I'll give them a better slogan. They can use it as long as they like: "Did something die? Or are we in New Jersey?" Badda-bing, badda-boom!

"Playing Into Mr. Morales's Hands," in The New York Times, October 7, 2008, at p. A30.
Alfred W. McCoy, "Propagating Torture," in CIA Interrogation -- From the Cold War to the War on Terror (New York: Henry Holt, 2006), pp. 60-107, especially pp. 80-87. (Development of psychological torture in Latin America by CIA-trained forces that are now used in the so-called against persons in the U.S., I believe, and in the "War on Terror.")


As I write this essay, I've spent several days frustrated by cyberstalkers enjoying the protection of an American jurisdiction in the commission of their crimes against me -- crimes like suppressing and censoring a tortured dissident's speech. Today, obstacles and hackers prevent me from accessing my hotmail account or MSN group, Critique. I cannot post images at these blogs. My books will not be sent to online booksellers. I do not know whether I have valid ISBN numbers for those books.

I will continue to struggle against all forms of cyberstalking and -warfare. Eventually -- either from my home computer or a public computer -- I'll get to post my writings and images online. Years of this kind of frustration and stress- or anxiety-inducement, combined with well-planned economic and social harm, allow a person to develop superb resistance skills -- if one survives.

Many persons do not survive emotional torments for long. Such tactics have become a routine feature of life for inmates in America's prisons and for many others in society who are deemed sufficiently "interesting" to warrant torture. Genius, unusual creativity, or just "abnormality" is are categories of guilt in the United States of America or at least in New Jersey. American psychologists are experts in the techniques of hurting and (perhaps) even killing people by means of psychological methods. The persons who do such things for money disapprove of my ethics. I disapprove of their ethics. Did you torture many Arabs, Terry? Still like the ladies -- especially unconscious ones -- Diana?

The devastation and long-term emotional harm suffered by victims (I shudder to think of what is done to women inmates, routinely, in American women's prisons) is a matter of indifference to the monsters experimenting on unwilling and powerless persons. You have no ethics at N.J.'s OAE. Hence, your opinions of my character and ethics are, and will remain, of utter indifference to me. The people I am dealing with -- N.J.'s government lawyers, I believe, and social scientists -- don't care that state action to suppress speech and conspiracies to violate a victim's civil rights happen to be federal crimes and unconstitutional. These crimes continue to be committed, publicly.

As long as N.J.'s minions can claim "plausible denial," meaning that they can LIE and hope to be believed, they have no hesitation about resorting to such despicable tactics. Chief Justice Stuart Rabner, A.G. Anne Milgram, Gov. Jon S. Corzine -- all seem incapable of "controlling the situation" or halting the abuse and daily human rights violations, taking place PUBLICLY. Such officials may even cooperate with these efforts to undermine my Constitutional rights, which is also to undermine every other person's rights.

This continuing situation is a sad comment on the hypocrisy and lie that is now, too often, America's legal system. Each day that this nightmare scripted by Kafka continues, New Jersey's legal system and befouled judiciary will suffer a further denigration and loss of respect. No wonder there is so much unfair and dangerous antiamericanism in the world. This is not what the U.S. legal system was intended to be. How does someone like Anne Milgram become "Attorney General" anywhere?

It may help to illustrate the flawed reasoning in all efforts at "conditioning responses" based on behaviorist methods that are still popular with U.S. government officials and so-called intelligence agents, like the men and women who should have prevented the 9/11 attacks, to focus on U.S.-Bolivian relations:

"Bolivia has become markedly less cooperative with American counternarcotics efforts, as evidenced by a large increase in coca cultivation. And Mr. Morales regularly stokes anti-Yankee sentiment to undercut his opposition and divert attention from his government's poor performance." -- A poor performance for which the U.S. probably bears some blame! -- "Last month, Mr. Morales expelled the American Ambassador Philip Goldberg."

People resent the American "kick in the ass" approach to eliciting desired conduct from victims. Even when leaders appear to be cooperating or smile to our faces, they are assisting America's enemies from behind the scenes, hoping to harm us as pay-back for such "conditioning." Pakistan? I certainly resent brutality and censorship, or other "conditioning" when it is directed at me, why should we be surprised when others feel the same way? 18 or 20 intrusion attempts today, so far, 10 viruses or security risks identified, obstructions and more cyberwarfare. (For my experiences with N.J.'s version of Dr. Mengele, see "Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's Agency of Torture" and "What is it like to be tortured?")

I will continue to resist and struggle against such efforts, redirecting them at the criminal legal system from which they come. I wonder who is getting indicted next in Trenton? Keep your fingers crossed. Maybe it'll be Senator Bob. To suggest that my non-criminal "weird" behavior ten years ago that was generated, deliberately, by such torturers somehow excuses these crimes committed against me, today or even then, is absurd. On the basis on "transferred intent" in criminal law, it makes N.J.'s culpability against me and others, much worse. Distraught effects are predictable in a torture chamber and attributable to torturers, not their victims. Even those pretending to cooperate with such conditioning will act, secretly, against would-be conditioners. For example, Latin America is on the verge of exploding against U.S. interests:

"Mr. Morales doesn't tire of saying that Bolivia will neither 'retreat nor submit' to Washington's will, and he has been [developing] relations with Iran and Venezuela. After Bolivia was classified as 'uncooperative' with American anti-drug efforts last month, the government in La Paz said it would seek help -- and military helicopters -- from Russia instead. Last week, it rejected an American request to fly an anti-drug plane over Bolivian territory."

Antiamericanism is increasing in Brazil, Central America, even Mexico. Will it take a tragedy for people in the U.S. to understand that you cannot "condition" persons into opinions or actions that you like, certainly not for very long? I hope not. The long-term effects of such efforts at conditioning will always be much worse than the original problem that you are seeking to resolve. You will CREATE ENEMIES by using these tactics. How much has N.J. spent on torture efforts against me since 1988? Millions?

Mysteriously, even though I am one of those unintelligent Latinos, my writings may be suggestive to thinkers in a number of fields. One sentence that sheds new light on a difficult problem or set of issues justifies my writing effort. By censoring me, suppressing my books and/or seeking to "destroy my mind" (Tuchin, Riccioli), a message is sent to the world that the U.S. is as totalitarian as any other country when it comes to dissidents in American society -- unless such dissidents are coopted graduates of, say, Yale University.

You make America's championing of free speech and human rights in the world as well as the U.S. Constitution a cruel lie by continued tortures and censorship aimed at me. I will never stop fighting for my rights. I will not be censored nor will I sanction the crimes committed against me by Trenton officials and/or their hirelings. I will continue to write.