Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Crooked Politicians in New Jersey Receive Effusive Farewells From Co-Conspirators.

January 9, 2008 at 3:21 P.M. My security system has been disconnected. I will attempt to restart my computer. Several attempts to post a revised version of my essay "Is it rational to believe in God?" have been obstructed. I will continue to attempt to repost that essay throughout the day and evening. If I am unable to restart my computer, then I will continue writing from a public computer.

January 9, 2008 at 10:24 A.M. I have spent about twenty minutes trying to get back to my msn group. I will spend the rest of the day struggling to return to Critique. Illegal obstructions of my cable signals and Internet use continue to be a problem. Revisions of a long essay on the rationality of belief in God that I worked on, again, this morning were destroyed by hackers. I will try again tomorrow. I have decided to discuss more New Jersey judges in response to these tactics.

January 8, 2008 at 2:06 P.M. I spent all morning posting an essay on the rationality of belief in God, correcting "errors" inserted overnight, then struggling against more obstructions. Unfortunately, new "errors" were inserted in the text during the past hour or so. I will re-post the essay. Then I will return to it tomorrow -- and every day, for as long as it takes, weeks, months or years -- to correct new "errors" inserted by N.J. hackers and/or mafia hirelings from Trenton. (Dates may be changed at any time in these posts.)

January 8, 2008 at 11:43 A.M. phone calls from 858-428-3206 and 517-931-2078 at 11:51 A.M. -- efforts to remove my number from call lists have no effect on these calls. I am blocking:

http://view.atdmt.com/iview/msnnkhac001728x90xWBCBR00110msn/direct;wi.728;hi.90/01
To understand my experience of hackers and daily destruction of writings, see

http://afixe.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/Abu7.jpg (I know how that guy feels.)

I can never be sure that I will be able to continue writing. I will struggle to do so every day.

David W. Chen, "In Trenton, Farewells Are Effusive, if Not All Fond," in The New York Times, January 7, 2007, at p. B1.


"... several departing [N.J.] legislators may be going from the State House to the jailhouse. Two Senators have been indicted by the United States attorney, and a third has been notified that he is likely to be charged. Two Assembly members indicted on federal corruption charges last year have already taken their leave."

These N.J. legislators are mostly lawyers, so where is the OAE? (A new "error" inserted and corrected on January 11, 2008 at 2:23 P.M.)

The best is yet to come. Anticipated indictments of prominent political figures in the Garden State, such as Senator Bob and others, will allow for many more nice speeches about what great guys and gals these crooks are -- also how "ethical" these legal eagles tend to be.

A concession stand providing pop corn to those wishing to wave goodbye to Trenton politicians as they are hauled off to prison is doing a nice business these days. No viruses yet? Hey, what about Rudy Garcia and Brian Stack? Menendez guys, right?

"One lobbyist, who did not want to be identified because he earns a living by working with legislators, described the practice this way: 'It's almost like a character letter for someone being sentenced -- you talk about the person and not the offense.' ..."

There must be something nice to say about the likes of Codey, Roberts, Cardinale -- is Cardinale really "next"? -- and the boys. Badda-bing, badda-boom ... he, he, he. Go ahead, take a letter out of this essay. I'll put it back in. Geez. What are ya gonna do?

"Among those honored on Dec. 13 was Assemblyman Charles T. Epps Jr., who took office in 2006 and who is also the Jersey City superintendent of schools. Mr. Epps chose not to seek re-election after local newspapers detailed several embarassing incidents, including a lavish trip to London at taxpayer expense."

New Jersey politicians accustomed to what is known in Trenton as "the government tit," tend to get emotional when they are weaned off of that "tit."

"After getting a standing ovation, Mr. Epps, breaking down in tears, said: 'I can't believe I'm going to get sad.' ..."

Not as sad as the voters robbed by the likes of these goofballs and made men of the "family-like" organization that runs the state. Go ahead and get sad. In fact, I hope you get sadder.

"... two assemblymen who have not yet come back are Alfred E. Steele and Mims Hackett, who resigned last year after being arrested in a federal corruption sting and whose seats have since been filled."

I wonder whether Jay Romano of The New York Times provides coverage on himself and his judicial "colleagues." No "errors" inserted yet?

"In the [N.J.] Senate, the farewells for 16 departing colleagues began on Dec. 17, and one of those honored was Joseph Coniglio, a Democrat from Bergen County who was informed by the United States attorney, Christopher J. Christie, that he was the target of an investigation into legislative grants." (See "$5,000 a Month Cut for Joe Coniglio.")

In the revealing words of Senator Gerald Cardinale, " ... I will always feel that you [Joe Coniglio] are part of that family. [emphasis added] Come back and see us sometime."

I agree with you, Gerry. Joe Coniglio is definitely part of that "family."