Saturday, October 27, 2007

New Jersey's KKK Police Shocker!

Tracy Connor, "KKK Police Shocker," The Daily News, October 26, 2007, at p. 16 and http://www.nydailynews.com/



Spacing may be affected in this essay as new obstacles and harassment, emanating from protected N.J. officials, continue to be directed against these writings. Criminal censorship and defacement efforts, making the character of New Jersey's legal system all-too obvious to readers everywhere, can only help to establish the validity of my criticisms, as does the increasing complicity of N.J. government workers in this illegal effort to silence a dissident.

October 28, 2007 at 5:07 P.M. a new virus has frozen my computer. I am unable to do much work. I am running two scans. The automatic update feature of my security system has been disabled. I will keep struggling. Letters will be deleted, spacing will continue to be affected, words will be removed from these writings on a daily basis.

October 29, 2007 at 7:45 A.M. my cable signal was blocked, denying me access to the Internet. Whenever that happens, I will spend the rest of the day fighting to get back to my sites. I will run scans 24 hours per day. I will keep fighting to restore the update feature of my security system and to continue writing. Please see: "What is it like to be tortured?" and "Is New Jersey Chief Justice Deborah T. Poritz Unethical or Only Incompetent?"

October 29, 2007 at 9:47 A.M. telephone call(s) from 517-933-2080. Probably just a coincidence. Many computer troubles.

October 29, 2007 at 11:56 A.M. I am experiencing new alterations of my hotmail account. I am unable to access my MSN group, Critique. I will continue throughout the day to try to reach that site. New spacing difficulties may appear in this text at any time, along with new defacements of my writings.

October 30, 2007 at 8:05 P.M. my computer's clock is showing "7:01 P.M." for some reason.









"A New Jersey police lieutenant is an 'unabashed white supremacist' who tormented Hispanic underlings, spewed racial slurs and made a Klu Klux Klan mask out of a napkin, fellow officers contend."





Imagine an African-American's experience getting stopped on the road by that guy, a racist who "represents" the law. Now think of a person like that not-so-unusual New Jersey police officer, going to law school and scraping by, then getting appointed (without adequate experience or merit) to a Municipal Court judgeship because his or her uncle is in the rackets and has enough politicians in his pocket to make such a thing possible. Has anyone been to North Bergen, New Jersey? How about Weehawken? Secaucus?



How would it feel for a young minority attorney coming before such an incompetent thug in judicial robes? Do you think that such a person's judgment of your ethics -- or anyone's ethics -- means anything? I don't. As I write this, New Jersey officials are aware of the crimes you see being committed here, every day, and nothing happens or will happen -- as long as they get their payoffs. Right, Anne Milgram?

"Four detectives and a sergeant from the Hoboken Police Department" -- Bob Menendez turf, Hudson County! -- "have filed a federal civil rights suit against Lt. ANGELO ANDRIANI -- complete with photographs."

"There's a picture of Andriani posing in a cap emblazoned with a Confederate flag and a snap shot of him peering through crude eyeholes ripped in a restaurant napkin."

"Then there are e-mails the cops say were sent to a Louisiana councilwoman he [Andriani] tried to befriend on a Hurricane Katrina rescue mission."

" ... 'What's going on down there?' he [Andriani] said in a Sept. 9 e-mail that referred to the racially charged Jena, La., controversy."

Hey, maybe these police officers had something to do with my troubles in posting my own essay dealing with the Jena 6, which is still subjected to so much harassment. Racism, affiliation with criminals, corrupt politicians in New Jersey. What else is new? Badda-bing, badda-boom. (Why was Barack Obama's photo blocked at Critique?)

"... The suit filed [in federal court] in Newark, charges Andriani used the N-word frequently, described white women who dated black men as 'pigs,' and deemed whites superior to other races."

"It also said Andriani forced two detectives to do chores at his Verona home while on the clock -- allegations that could trigger a criminal investigation."

"The cops say Andriani often boasted of his close ties to the chief of police and threatened to 'bury' anyone who messed with him."

Gee, I know what threats from New Jersey's corrupt officials are like and also what alleged oafs like these racist cops are like. I strongly urge you to go to the feds with information concerning criminal behavior, racism, theft by legal authorities in New Jersey. Be very wary of New Jersey judges and tribunals. Do not expect or trust such New Jersey officials to be honest or ethical. A lot of them, especially those who judge others, wouldn't know the meaning of the word "ethics" or legality.

How do you live with your hypocrisy Stuart Rabner? How can you ignore these crimes Anne Milgram?

No comments: